Cumbersnatch Cumbersnatch

Wow

That was...different. It reminds me of land before time, but with penises. thee best part about the whole thing was Mount Circumcision, or Brisk Mountain or whatever you want to call it.

ApocalypseCartoons responds:

i think i was calling it mount schism

Splash Attack Splash Attack

lol

magicarp use hyper beam... wtf do yuou mean you dont know hyper beam. wow so funny i love the blue trainers voice.

Get Your Flash Through! Get Your Flash Through!

So helpfull

nothing like a nice sprite movie featuring mink and lario. I think i can go on to get an award if i use this wonderfull tutorial. the script was amazing and very simple. The artichoke was a nice touch.

thx

backflipair responds:

Yey.

Vagrancy (lvl 3) Vagrancy (lvl 3)

the first one was better

in this one you couldnt react with everything like in thge last one also it was better when you could tell what you can and cant click on, in my perspective atleast. but it seams like you didnt try as hard on this one as in the first one but still keep it up.

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

turn of the prepare for battle

god it takes so long also how dp u beat the tentacle thing after the last boss that shoots lightning and stuff, but the get ready scene just pisses me off.

Freds Adventure Freds Adventure

best of its type recently

this is one of the best rpg games i have ever played on newgrounds i love the final fantasy part too but i think it toolk to long to kill it. some parts were a bit confusing and i admit i did look at the walkthrough a few times but it was still a great game MORE!!!

The Silent Ones The Silent Ones

New background

And my old one was the last one you made!